A modern beach front 2 bedroom apartment with stunning sea views just 50 meters from the beach, is ideally located in Bloubergstrand, conveniently situated approximately 21km from Cape Town City Centre and 21 km from Cape Town International Airport.
Watch amazing sunsets with spectacular views to Robben Island and Table Mountain. Portico is in walking distance to shopping centres, kite surf rentals, vibrant restaurants and night clubs. It is also on the door step of golf courses, wine farms as well as theme parks. At Portico we offer the following:
A modern open plan kitchen fully equipped with:
- Oven and hob
- Automatic washing machine
- Crockery and cutlery
Lounge area with:
- 32″ Flat screen HD TV
- Stylish and comfortable couch
- Dining room table and chairs
- Superior quality bed linen supplied
The main bedroom opens out onto a patio with spectacular sea view with double bed with en-suite consisting of a bath only. The second bedroom has a double bed with a separate guest bathroom with shower only.
- High quality finishes
- Bath towels
Large patio overlooks the beach with uninterrupted sea views.
The apartment has 1 underground parking bay with direct access.
WAS R1750.00R1 400.00 per night in low season (01 August to 30 November) WAS R2300.00R1 825.00 per night in high season (01 December to 30 April)
- Exit house keeping fee at R395.00
- Secure key deposit *R1800.00 (refundable after 2 weeks stay) *T’s & C’s apply
Special rates for
- Special events such as weddings, birthdays, photo shoots etc.
- Long stays
- Corporate Clients
Registration, documents and keys obtained at Atlantic Oasis Guest House.
GPS Co-ordinates to Atlantic Oasis Guest House:
- Latitude -33°49″31.12’ (33.825310)
- Longitude 18°29″1.56’ (18.483768)
GPS Co-ordinates to Portico:
- Latitude S33 Degrees 46.795
- Longitude E18 Degrees 27.233
Benefits of staying at Portico:
- Located on the beachfront of Blouberg
- There are cafes and restaurants alongside the apartment
- A kite boarding shop as well as kite surf lessons are just underneath the building
- A deli and espresso bar are also underneath the building which offer a variety of bakery goodies